West End, London
£21000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits
over 2 years ago
Hi All, our Programme Management Team are working exclusively with a prestigious organisation who are looking for an Administrator to support the delivery team on heritage properties. This is entry level / Graduate / 1st Jobber opportunity.
This organisation is known world-wide for their heritage properties and established presence in the UK. These properties are undergoing construction projects to refurbish the buildings and the specialist team of Project Managers and Planners need an Administrator.
- Report into Office Manager and Project Managers
- Secreterial support to wider team; diary, travel, bookings, couriers
- Administration for business as usual and project
- Filing, document handling, letters, formatting, post distribution
- Point of contact for overflow admin
- Degree Educated
- 6 months' expeirence
- "YES" attitude!
- Team player to get stuck in to all tasks
- Able to multitask and prioritise
- Happy with administration position
If this is of interest to you as a Graduate or someone looking for a permanent position in Administration get in touch on 02037575000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates