Walsall, West Midlands
£48000 - £60000 per annum + Car, company benefits
over 2 years ago
Offer: £45,000 to 62,000pa + car + package
An extreamly successful retail organisation with ambitious growth plans. The organisation is privatley owned and is looking for a Acquisitions Surveyor to play a key part in the investment and development of their UK business.
- Land acquisitions for developments for a rapidly growing portfolio.
- Ongoing asset management of a growing portfolio.
- Utilising a network of agents, using advanced systems abs surveying land to source new sites.
- Leasehold management/ negations
- Development and asset management of freeholds
Degree educated is a must and further education is desirable, perhaps have completing a Masters or is a Qualified MRICS Chartered Surveyor.
- Retail development management/ retail asset management experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A highly analytical mind
- The role will look after the Midlands region and therefore must be commutable
- The role will suit someone who is dynamic, charismatic, has a presence, is ambitious
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates