West Midlands, England
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Competitive Benefits Package listed below
over 2 years ago
Offer: £45,000 to 60,000 and extremely competitive benefit package, company car with personal and business use millage, promotional opportunities including salary increments.
The reputable organisation have a very strong presence in the market across the UK, with several ongoing development projects and future investment for new developments, the company need to grow the professional real estate team.
The role will be office based and mobile working, and the company offer the option to work from home every so often. The company culture is dynamic, activie and inclusive.
- Land acquisitions for developments for a rapidly growing portfolio.
- Ongoing asset management of a growing portfolio.
- Utilising a network of agents, using advanced systems abs surveying land to source new sites.
- Leasehold management/ negotiations
- Development and asset management of freeholds
- Completing Development appraisals, supporting and overseeing project management of new developments and refurbishments
- Remodeling sites
- Degree educated is a must and further education is desirable
- Completed a master's in real estate or an property related degree or is a Qualified MRICS Chartered Surveyor.
- Retail development management/ retail asset management experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A highly analytical mind
- The role will oversee the Midlands region and therefore must be commutable.
- MUST be have a clean UK driving license
- The role will suit someone who is dynamic, charismatic, has a presence, is ambitious
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates