£40000 - £58000 per annum + Competitive Benefits Package and Car
over 2 years ago
Offer: £40-58,000 + Competitive package + car
Extremely successful retail organisation with ambitious growth plans have an opportunity for an Acquisitions Manager to join an established team in Scotland.
The organisation is privately owned and is looking for a specialist Acquisitions Surveyor to play a key part in the investment and development of their UK business.
- Acquire land for development and management of the full process from inception to completion.
- Asset management of a growing portfolio.
- Management of reporting and development appraisals
- Utilising a network of agents, using advanced systems abs surveying land to source new sites.
- Leasehold management/ negations
- Development and asset management of freeholds
- Degree educated is a must
- Further education is desirable, perhaps have completing a Masters or is a Qualified MRICS Chartered Surveyor.
- Retail development management/ retail asset management experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A highly analytical mind
- The role will suit someone who is dynamic, charismatic, has a presence, is ambitious
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates