West London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum
over 2 years ago
£30,000 to £45,000 + Bonus
Location: West London
An private residential property developer are looking for somone to who is able to acquire sites for development. The focus will be roof top developments.
- You will be required to source new development/ roof top development opportunities.
- Manage the appraisal process
- Ground Rents
- Must be able to think outside the box and create opportunities
- Must be able to work on your autonomy
- Ask questions to property owners/ developers to gain information
- Must be a quick thinker and not afraid to challenge
- Must be a good negotiator
- Highly motivated individual
- You do not need to come a traditional property background. You need to have knowledge eon how you would acquire and find development sites, and therefore some experience in the field is required. Ideally you will have completed an MRICS masters or degree.
- Excellent role for a junior candidate looking to get into property development
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates