Offer: £45,000 to £67,000 and very competitive benefit package, company car with personal and business use millage, promotional opportunities including salary increments.
An extremely successful privately owned organisation with ambitious growth plans are looking to hire an Acquisitions Manager.
The reputable organisation have a very strong presence in the market across the UK, with several ongoing development projects and future investment for new developments, the company need to grow the professional real estate team.
Acquistions will include predominately retail sites, high street retail, warehousing and mixed used developments.
- Land acquisitions for developments for a rapidly growing portfolio.
- Ongoing asset management of a growing portfolio.
- Utilising a network of agents, using advanced systems abs surveying land to source new sites.
- Leasehold management/ negotiations
- Development and asset management of freeholds
- Completing Development appraisals, supporting and overseeing project management of new developments and refurbishments
- Remodeling sites
- Degree educated is a must and further education is desirable
- Completed a master's in real estate or an property related degree or is a Qualified MRICS Chartered Surveyor.
- Retail development management/ retail asset management experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A highly analytical mind
- The role will oversee the Midlands region and therefore must be commutable.
- MUST be have a clean UK driving license
- The role will suit someone who is dynamic, charismatic, has a presence, is ambitious
Please contact Nicole Buckland to discuss further, email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates