City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Competitive Benefits Package and Bonus
over 1 year ago
Salary range: £55,000-65,000 plus company car and benefits
We are working with a leading development and asset ownership specialist in e-Mobility infrastructure based in Central London. The organisation provides a unique service which involves the installation of EV charging stations and is looking to secure long term leases with large UK landlords for the installation of the technology. This has created a new role for an Acquisitions Manager to join the team. The successful candidate will identify and progress suitable properties/relationships for acquisition, development and construction.
Key responsibilities for the Acquisitions Manager:
- Identify potential acquisition targets through your current network of contacts, as well as organically. Utilising a network of agents, brokers and real estate contacts.
- Continuously sourcing and working with the team to qualify new locations. Locations will range from forecourts, highway service areas, retail parks, pubs, hotels, inner-city space and more.
- Develop relationships with portfolio landlords for multiple site acquisition
- Leasehold negotiations
- Responsible for all market analysis as it relates to acquisition and annual/quarterly market updates. Maintain and update required reporting
- Key contributor to strategy meetings
- Business development; develop key contacts to become a strong competitor within the market and gain market share. Attend a range of industry specific events.
- Co-ordinate and assist with a team of experts in their field i.e. commercial, technical and development teams across the business to ensure all bases are covered when doing due diligence.
- Preferably MRICS qualified chartered surveyor
- Real Estate related degree
- MUST be have a clean driving license
- Excellent knowledge of the retail property market, with extensive contact base
- Ability to show acquisitions deals completed and how you have added value through expanding a portfolio
- Ability to showcase business development within real estate across various sectors and key landlords, larger property companies
- Ability to travel across the UK
- Work autonomously and reporting to shareholders
- Must be an individual who is able to or keen to work within a startup organisation, this requires the ability to adapt to continuous change.
- Cultural fit with the company is essential, the business is hands on, fast paced and solutions focused.
- Thinking and working quickly as and when the resource is needed
- Capability to prioritise high volumes of transactions with short deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates