Acquisitions and Disposal Manager; Client side
Location: Either Shirebrook or London. Must be commutable to either office two times a week.
£70,000, plus company car and package
An extremely successful and expanding privately owned retail organisation with ambitious growth plans are looking to hire an Acquisitions and Disposal Manager. The reputable organisation has a very strong presence in the market across the UK and Europe.
- You will be responsible for implementing the acquisition and development site expansion strategy of retail units throughout the UK
- Execute the disposal property portfolio to include management of maintenance/facilities management to ensure cost cutting/efficiency
- Utilise a network of agents and conduct deal negotiations
- Implement real estate strategy portfolio transformation
- MRICS, however my client will take a view on this
- Solid client-side experience for another UK based retailer, leisure brand or hospitality provider is essential
- Proven track record of retail acquisition and disposal advice
- Excellent negotiation skills
- MUST be have a clean UK driving license
- The role will suit someone who is dynamic, charismatic, has a presence, is ambitious and is able to manage their workload independently
To apply please contact Ariane Freebody on email@example.com or 0203 757 5000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates