CLIENT SIDE ACQUISITION SURVEYOR
LOCATION: WARWICKSHIRE : 2 YEAR FIXED TERM CONTRACT
£50,000 - £54,000 PER ANNUM PLUS COMPANY CAR AND PACKAGE
An extremely successful retail organisation with ambitious growth plans are looking to hire an Acquisitions Manager.
The reputable organisation have a very strong presence in the market across the UK, with several ongoing development projects and future investment for new developments, the company need to grow expediently and therefore looking to recruit an acquisition surveyor within the expending real estate team.
- Participates in National and Specialist Committees as required to establish best practice and business consistency.
- Is responsible for identifying and recommending sites to the National Property Director (Acquisitions).
- Obtains planning permissions.
- Is responsible for safe and cost effective construction of new store acquisitions/extensions.
- Is responsible for implementing all Health & Safety and Due Diligence measures in their area of responsibility.
- Ensures the registration of land purchases.
- RICS accredited degree
- MRICS desirable
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A highly analytical mind
- MUST be have a clean UK driving license
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daniah Williams MRICS 020 3994 0340
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates