Acquisition and Development Manager
£65,000 per annum plus package
An extremely successful privately owned retail organisation with ambitious growth plans are looking to hire an Acquisitions Manager.
The reputable organisation have a very strong presence in the market across the UK, with several ongoing development projects and future investment for new developments, the company need to grow expediently and therefore looking to recruit an acquisition and development manager within the expending real estate team.
- Land acquisitions for developments for a rapidly growing portfolio.
- Ongoing asset management of a growing portfolio.
- Utilising a network of agents, using advanced systems abs surveying land to source new sites.
- Leasehold management/ negotiations
- Development and asset management of freeholds
- Completing Development appraisals, supporting and overseeing project management of new developments and refurbishments
- 5 years' experience in acquisition
- Demonstrate the ability to
- Retail / Industrial development management/ retail asset management experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A highly analytical mind
- MUST be have a clean UK driving license
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Daniah Williams MRICS 020 3757 5000 / 07944 454965.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates