Associate Director / Account Lead - (Client Side)
Salary €100,000 - €110,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's Project Management division have a requirement from a leading international real estate consultancy for an experienced Associate Director to act as Account Lead and client representative, delivering real estate projects for a high-profile tech client across their EMEA workplace portfolio. This role is 100% dedicated to this one client and is located within the client's Dublin offices in Ireland.
You will deliver the clients Relocation, Expansion and Renovation projects while based within its Client's EMEA office in Dublin. This management position has administrative, operational, financial and management accountability for construction management programs and activities in the region. You will lead a team of 8-12 Project Managers, Finance Analysts and Workplace Design Planners. You will provide leadership, oversight, governance, quality control, team mentoring and employee / team development to the team. You will also help create industry leading workplaces that will promote the Client's brand and culture.
- Entirely responsible for the delivery of projects small (10k sq.ft.) and large (500k sq.ft. +) unaided while being accountable for all aspects of project delivery including programme, budget, and quality.
- Translate the Clients culture and values into the workplace and built environment.
- Participate in defining the client's business requirements with the client leadership towards defining project scope at project inception stage.
- Assist the client real estate teams during property search and lease negotiations providing technical support when needed.
- Demonstrates ability to identify complex project risks, lead constructability reviews, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks for client and company.
- Ensure projects delivered have the look and feel of the client's offices, comply with the clients' design standards and are consistent with the clients culture.
- Work with the Real Estate team to build strong relationships with all key internal stakeholders including, Events & Audio Visual, Security, Finance, Legal, HR and Culinary teams.
- Plan, organise, direct, and coordinate the full range of duties related to the delivery of construction projects in EMEA.
- This person must be solutions focused, independent, flexible, and creative to respond to the client and your project need as they may occur.
- Relevant university degree or equivalent experience
- 10 + years Project and / or Programme management experience delivering office fit out projects in Ireland and the UK.
- Experience delivering Lab and Clean room projects or M&E experience would also be a big advantage.
- Experience in an EMEA support capacity on a design and construction role.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced deadline driven environment and comfortable managing change and project pivots within existing project timelines.
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong level of computer literacy and knowledge of key packages to produce reports, etc.) MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project.
- Travel will be an essential criteria for this role with up to 20% travel in EMEA.
Please contact Alice Murch at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates