Covid-19 Employer Services - Free Employment Toolkit
Across the UK and Europe, employers are currently implementing a raft of different measures to navigate their businesses through the uncharted waters, caused by the effects of the global COVID-19 pandemic.
For some organisations that may mean making the tough decision to reduce their workforce. For others it can be a requirement for resources over the short, medium and long term, albeit in a variety of shapes and sizes. These requirements often include engaging candidates with a specific skillset to drive major project outcomes or simply an extra set of hands to process a backlog of work.
Regardless of your specific challenges, the key is flexibility.
HERE'S HOW CAPSTONE CAN HELP
Capstone has developed a series of programmes and services to help you and your team navigate through this unique crisis. Our bespoke COVID-19 employer services include:
- Free Employment toolkit and job ready service to offer displaced staff
- Connecting you with talent pools of immediately available candidates (at all role levels & types across Real Estate and Construction)
- Advice on engaging and onboarding candidates remotely
- Fully scoped outsourced professional services provision across all disciplines within Real Estate and Construction
- Flexible rates, contract lengths and working arrangements
- Redeployment of displaced talent across the industry
- Assistance with identifying requirements e.g. specific skillsets to drive a project
CONNECTING PEOPLE ACROSS THE INDUSTRY
Our strength is our network and talent acquisitions experience and in such extreme conditions, we have a responsibility to support and connect people across the industry. Talk to us today about how we can assist you with your employment challenges. Email us at email@example.com