£38000 - £42000 per annum + car, pension, bonus
over 2 years ago
If you are a Chartered Surveyor looking for your next move within property management and lease management, I have been instructed by a UK leading Real Estate Consultancy who have an excellent position for you.
The role allows you to work with top clients, occupiers and Central London Landlords.
- Manage lease advisory services, rent reviews, lease renewals, lease restructuring and general professional work.
- Reading and summarising leases and associated legal documents
- Researching comparable transactions
- Attending meetings with clients/ surveyors/ investors, assisting with presenting pitches, presenting reports
- Undertaking rental and basic capital valuations, therefore a good working knowledge of Excel required
The client is looking for someone who is highly motivated, ambitious and keen to succeed
Ideally you will be a fully chartered surveyor with over 1 year PQE.
Work well in a team and enjoy social events.
£38-£42,000 pa plus car allowance, benefits and bonus
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates