£50000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Bonus + Package
almost 2 years ago
Senior Project Manager - Residential
Salary - Up to £80,000 + Bonus
Full time with flexible working hours or part-time
Capstone have an urgent requirement for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their team delivering large-scale residential developments. Our client works with leading developers such as British Land and Derwent on high-profile residential, commercial and mix-use developments across London in prime locations.
Our client is a multi-national consultancy, within the top half of the Fortune 500, that provides design, construction and management services to a wide range of clients. Our client is looking to expand their Project Management team to build on their pipeline and reinstate themselves within commercial construction whilst working with the largest developers in the country.
As a Project Manager you will be assisting the Head of Project Management with the delivery of a large-scale residential developments. With values of projects ranging from £20 million to £140 million, the exposure to these developments will be second to none. You will need to be articulate, client-facing and have strong written and verbal communication. Our client encourages flexible working, ideal for those who require part-time or flexible hours.
- You must have a construction related degree.
- Ideally you will be chartered with a relevant board (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA .)
- Have a proven track record of delivering multi-million-pound commercial projects, ideally new-builds and developments.
- Able to deliver projects from inception through to completion on time, on budget and to a very high standard.
- Very strong written and verbal communicationto liaise with clients and stakeholders.
- Ability to work well both within a team and autonomously.
- A hard working and ambitious work ethic.
- Ready to put in extra hours to ensure projects are completed to the highest standards.
- Fast-learner, able to adapt to difficult situations.
- Ability to identify potential issues and conflicts before they arise.
If you are keen to find out more and pursue this fantastic opportunity then please do not hesitate to contact Henry Way (Consultant) on 0203 757 5000, or via email at email@example.com.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates