£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
11 months ago
Senior Project Manager
Salary - up to £65,000 + Large Bonus + Package
Capstone are proud to be recruiting for a competent Senior Project Manager to join a heavy hitting, but medium size PQS Consultancy who are looking to grow their specialist residential team. Our client is currently delivering projects ranging in values from c.£50 million, up to nearly £500 million. This position would offer a chance to work with some of the most prominent names in the London residential market.
As a Senior Project Manager, you would join their team to run your own projects, proactively delivering the full project life-cycle of large scale PRS schemes. You will need to be able to operate autonomously whilst cooperating with other members of the team to ensure that all projects are delivered on time, on budget and to a very high-standard. The role will allow exposure to projects that will be second to none.
- You must have a relevant degree and have attained chartership from a construction board (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA etc…)
- At least 5+ years' experience in construction
- Proven track record of having delivered a £20+ million residential scheme from inception through to completion.
- Providing Leadership and direction for a project team.
- Ability to chair meetings and directly deal with client's needs and questions.
- A strong understanding of the market and construction related business.
- An enthusiastic and proactive approach to work
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication
- Willing to put in extra work when needed to ensure projects are completed to the highest standard.
- Charismatic approach to add value in to their work place dynamic.
If you are keen to pursue this opportunity further, please contact Henry Way (Consultant) via phone on: 0203 857 8781 or via email on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates