Client Portfolio Project Management Director
About the company
A world class project and programme management consultancy who manage Billions of capital expenditure in 50 plus countries across EMEA. This employer offers clients specific services needed from a qualified corporate real estate provider, supported by internal resources across the globe. They support occupier clients of all sizes through facilities management, project management, advisory and transaction services throughout the entire real estate project life cycle: from property search to planning and acquisition to design and construction, property maintenance and eventually asset disposal.
About the role
After a recent restructure and with ambitions to grow to a £250m plus global platform there has unearthed an opportunity for a Senior Director to join the business in the capacity of a Client Portfolio Project Management Director. You will be accountable for the following duties:
- Responsible for the growth and delivery of the project management services within a defined set of EMEA / Global client accounts and develop these accounts in line with the company's strategic business objectives.
- Work with between 20 and 60 embedded employees on client accounts and the oversight of the performance of project management delivery network of 1000 plus.
- Financial Performance:
- Budgeting, profitability, growth, forecasting and reporting on defined client accounts.
- Drive resources within the account to produce accurate capital plans upon which forecasting of revenue is to be based
- Set and achieve growth targets within the account for profitability and revenue generation.
- Client Management:
- Interact regularly with clients to ensure that goals and objectives are established and achieved.
- Work with and influence client towards diversification of services and adoption of total integrated project management solution
- Plan and implement cross selling initiatives to increase overall wallet share of project management revenue.
- Manages, lead and advise project management staff, global and regional PMO's and Alliance Directors embedded in the client organisation
- Education; Bachelor's degree (BA/BSc/BEng). Minimum of 15 years of related progressive experience and/or training. Prior experience in a supervisory position (Direct reporting responsibilities) preferred. Additional industry recognised chartership or membership (PMP, RICS or MCIOB preferred)
- 15 plus years delivering project management services primarily as a consultant. Demonstrate long-term blue-chip client positions of significant responsibility.
- Experience of delivering full real estate life-cycle services having gained knowledge of project management from multiple perspectives.
- Experience in the management of revenue targets, people and client relationships is essential as well as Pan-European experience.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity and to learn more about the firms rapid expansion plans please contact Peter Dawson on 07494 368640 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates