Position: Senior Development Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: £80,000-£85,000 plus Bonus & Benefits
A privately owned global real estate investment, development and management firm, with a presence within most major cities across 30 countries and over £100 billion of assets under management, are recruiting exclusively through Capstone to identify a Senior Development Manager to be based in Central London. The role will form part of the Development team reporting into its Managing Director, initially the focus will be onindustrial developments although there will be the opportunity to be involved in the complete portfolio which includes large offices, residential and mixed use schemes in Central London and other parts of the UK.
- Directly project manage large industrial developments monitoring third party logistics developers where needed
- Liaison with internal team members to manage the coordinated delivery of the wider commercial activities of each project e.g third party finance, branding, marketing and leasing activities leading to the sale of development projects
- Assisting with the sourcing and assessment of new assets and development projects
The successful candidate must have a construction, real estate, engineering or architectural related degree and or background, ideally coupled with a professional qualification or accreditation. You will have a minimum of 8 years practical experience of direct project management within a developer led environment working either as a consultant or developer. Able to perform with minimal support is key to the success of this position, a personable approach to teams & building relationships is essential coupled with driving process. The environment is that of a property trader, the clock is ticking once an acquisition has been made and there must always be a certainty of delivery.
The following core experience and knowledge would be beneficial;
- Industrial, logistics & or warehousing experience
- Design & procurement management and securing statutory consents and third-party approvals
- Management of on-site construction activities
- Technical knowledge of design, procurement and construction technology
- Good understanding of the real estate development process and appreciation of key drivers
- Management and leadership of teams
- Risk identification and proactive management
If you are attracted by an opportunity to work for a Fund with a global development track record who has been building its UK pipeline over the last 4 years and has raised a record breaking amount of finance to fund long term developments, please contact Rob Joslin (Director) on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find our more.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates