Senior Development Manager
Salary £70,000 - £100,000 + Substantial Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division are working exclusively on behalf of a hospitality focused private equity platform to recruit a Senior Development Manager to be based out of their London head office.
Our client invests in unique properties transforming them into high end luxury boutique hotels across the UK, Europe and America with development values ranging from £20m - £100m.
The role will be to work closely with the acquisition and design team to take the hotel schemes from inception through to completion. With projects being based around the world there will be a need to travel to sites as required. As such European languages would be advantageous. The role will be client facing so strong communication and reporting skills will be required.
- Demonstrable experience delivering hotel schemes from inception through to completion.
- Reporting into senior stakeholders.
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools, and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Experience working for either a developer, consultancy, or construction company
- A consultative approach
- French, Italian, Spanish, German languages would be advantageous
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org This is a unique opportunity to work client side with a private equity firm to deliver high end hotel projects!
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates