Senior Cost Manager | Hotels and Residential
£55,000 -£75,000 per annum
Capstone Recruitment are working closely with a multi-faceted consulting firm who have a determined focus on providing value added services. They serve as a devout advocate for their project management and cost consulting clients. This firm work across the UK, US and EMEA. This is the unique opportunity to work across accounts and lead on major client's portfolio at a project level and be a part of the continued success and growth of an office
As a Senior Cost Manager, you will be working closely with the Cost Associates in the London office, supporting the wider business in the delivery of hotel projects working directly with some of the world's leading hospitality clients. The nature of the works is centred around quality, so attention to detail and quality above all else will be at the core of your success.
- Construction related degree
- Good knowledge and core skills within the health sector and worked on projects owned and managed by the government (public sector).
- Pre and Post Contract knowledge
- Driven and client facing cost manager with an existing network of contacts within this sector
- Ideally comes from a consultancy background
- Ideally MRICS chartered
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative to deliver work of exceptional quality and accuracy
If you are interested in this position, please get in touch with Annabel on firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates