Senior Building Surveyor - Associate Director
£55,000 - £75,000 + Package + Bonus
West End, London
I'm working in an exclusive partnership with a leading, independent property consultancy based in the heart of London's West End. The position is for a Senior Building Surveyor or an Associate Director to work alongside the Head of Building Consultancy, to assist in the growth of service provision and support the junior members of the team. Alongside fee generation, you will be expected to lead on business development, both with internal colleagues (agency and management teams) and external accounts.
The workload typically spans the commercial sector, it will also include some industrial buildings, high-end residences and development work. This is a unique growth opportunity and offers unparalleled career progression and full autonomy.
You will be expected to provide the full spectrum of Building Consultancy services, typically this is likely to include:
- Building Surveys
- Contract Administration
- Project Management
- Fire reinstatement valuations
- Planned preventative maintenance reports
- party wall matters
- Develop and manage client relationships
- Manage the team in achieving target and growing the business line
- Assist in the development of junior members of the team
Alongside having at least 4 years' post qualification experience, the following will be expected:
- The successful candidate will have a proven track reckon working within a commercial, Central London-based consultancy.
- They will have some team management experience and a successful track record of generating new business.
- Ideally, they will be working for a competing firm and can bring business or have contacts to develop future fee income.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Rob Joslin on 0203 757 5000/ 07973 270325, or email email@example.com.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates