SENIOR BUILDING SURVEYOR
Client-side Senior Building Surveyor
Up to £85,000 + Bonus + Package
Capstone are pleased to be working in partnership with a highly-regarded, progressive and ambitious Real Estate Investment trust with a variety of offices across the capital. This role will manage the delivery of commercial and industrial refurbishments, fitouts and new-build developments.
Our client is a FTSE 250 with a London portfolio valued in excess of £2.5bn. It comprises of predominantly commercial office space, alongside some large industrial estates.
About the role:
The company's commercial property portfolio includes over 65 assests, where you will be involved with the following;
- To undertake building fabric projects and repairs ranging from £50,000 to £1-2 million acting as Lead Consultant/Contract Administrator
- To provide advice on building and construction matters for the Workspace's property portfolio including the identification of and solutions for building problems and implementing effective long term repair works.
- To undertake internal refurbishments ranging from £50,000 - £500,000 including office refurbishments, meeting rooms, front of house, internal fabric projects etc.
- To co-manage the Planned Maintenance and Reinstatement Cost Assessment process undertaken on a yearly basis.
- A degree level Building Surveying qualification or equivalent.
- At least 5 years PQE
- Experience carrying out major commercial refurbishment and fit out projects
- The ideal candidate will have experience working client-side, or at the very least have strong commercial consultancy experience.
- You should be personable and approachable and have a good eye-for-detail.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Chris Kilkenny on 0203 757 5011 or email email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates