Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 experience dependent + flexible benefits
Capstone are currently recruiting for an international engineering and technical services consultancy to be based in and around London. The firm are looking to expand their team by recruiting a Senior Building Surveyor to join them and help them grow. It is an exciting opportunity to join a firm that has consistently ranked top in both Engineering News-Records Top 500 Design Firms and Trenchless Technology's Top 50 Engineering Firms.
The role itself will be a core building surveying role, working across a multitude of sectors from airports to schools to prestigious landed estates. You will be confident working in both a team and autonomously, with experience being in a client facing role.
You will be mainly working on site with your day to day duties being:
- Preparation of Schedules of Dilapidations
- Party wall matters
- Providing professional services
- Assisting Project Managers on large scale projects and refurbishments
- Leading small-scale projects and refurbishments
- MRICS qualified with proven experience, 1 - 2 years PQE
- Work well in a team and individually
- Professional with excellent communication skills
- Leadership skills with experience leading a small team
- Strong verbal and mathematical skills
If you or believe anyone you would know would be a good fit for the role please get in contact with Simeon Chan - Building Surveying Consultant via email at email@example.com or call him at 020 3757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates