This is an opportunity to work for a leading commercial consultancy who work with some of the best clients and developments in the UK. They encourage and challenge their team to provide the best possible outcomes with no pigeonholing. Along with career progression you will benefit from exposure to other departments expanding your commercial knowledge and experiences. A fulfilling career within a modern practice and plenty of opportunities is this firms goal.
- Working with both internal and external clients.
- Manage the client and project teams to deliver exceptional quality and time efficient building surveying including coordination of specialist consultancy reports.
- Manage projects from inception to completion with minimum supervision.
- To be proactive in the assisting the departments business plan and revenue targets are met.
- RICS qualified with some commercial surveying experience is essential.
- Understanding the basics of the local and wider property markets.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Maintain existing and building business and client relationships.
- Organisation and prioritising skills.
- Clean driving license.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing email@example.com or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates