REAL ESTATE | TECH | BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
DUBLIN | AGILE WORKING
€60,000- €100,000 PLUS PACKAGE AND BONUS
Our client is dramatically streamline operations with automated software and they are looking for a property professional to help the company capitalise and be rewarded on this rapidly expanding target market. As a result, we have been instructed to recruit a commercial business development manager.
The company was founded in 2006 in London with additional offices in New York and Los Angeles as well as an offshore development resource in Vietnam and plans to continue expansion. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast pace and growing tech company which will be a leader within the Real Estate.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Completion of a Sales and Account Business Plan
- Development of accounts along with a Customer Success Team
- Development of (existing) accounts
- Working closely with Marketing and Product to feedback market dynamics, competitor profiles and market trends
- Attending and promoting the company at conferences and trade shows
- Achievement of a Monthly Recurring Revenue figure
- Achievement of KPI targets
- Travel required
To be considered:
- Experience within Real Estate / network
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skills
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daniah Williams MRICS on 020 3994 0340.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates