Position: Property Manager (interim)
Salary: Circa 60,000 euros (permanent salary equivalent)
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Our client is one of the world's leading cinema operators which includes a portfolio of 34 cinemas, totalling 296 screens, across Germany and Denmark. As a leader in out-of-home entertainment, they pride themselves on innovation and customer experience. We are searching for an exceptional Interim Property Manager to help deliver the group property strategy and optimise asset management across the portfolio.
- Proven experience in a Property Manager role in a multi-site retail, hospitality or leisure business.
- Experience of Landlord & Tenant legislation and a drive to remain apace with changes through self-managed CPD. Including rent review, lease renewal and termination processes.
- Strong and effective negotiator.
- Good awareness of the leisure and retail market across shopping centres, in town and out of town locations.
- Hold a relevant Real Estate qualification ideally to degree level.
- Takes a logical and methodical approach to the analysis of information to draw accurate conclusions.
- Establishes a clear set of objectives; prioritises and schedules activities in order to maximise the use of time and resources; monitors outputs against objectives.
- Works well with others in the pursuit of shared objectives; readily shares information and uses team members' strengths to achieve goals.
About the role
- Manage day to day property issues including, but not limited to, service charge and insurance costs, general building condition matters and other external issues which may impact on site performance.
- Ensure Landlords are meeting their lease obligations and managing their assets to an expected standard by conducting regular site inspections and liaising with on-site teams, taking action where appropriate.
- Track and manage all rent reviews, ensuring they are agreed in a timely manner and in accordance with lease terms.
- Insurances - Record and deal with all claims swiftly; work closely with our brokers and any third parties to ensure claims are dealt with professionally and consistently.
- Prepare and submit the annual property budget and quarterly forecasts by collating appropriate internal and external data, information and costs for rent, service charges, rates and landlord's insurance costs.
- Issue turnover information and provide certificates to comply with leases.
To find out more about this role please contact Oli Coote on +44 (0) 203 757 5000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates