PROPERTY MANAGER | CLIENT SIDE
£40,000 - £50,000 PER ANNUM (DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE) PLUS BONUS, AND PACKAGE.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a client side boutique independent commercial property management company with an excellent culture and a supportive working environment.
The successful candidate will feel comfortable Dealing with a range of Landlord and Tenant matters such as overseeing dilapidations, licences for alterations and alienation.
- Routine liaison / correspondence with the client, facilities managers, solicitors, tenants, landlords, internal service lines and regional office together with third party advisers where appropriate.
- Ensure all statutory compliance and requirements are met.
- Preparing, implementing and controlling service charge budgets
- Dealing with a range of Landlord and Tenant matters such as overseeing dilapidations, licences for alterations and alienation
- Providing advice on project delivery as appropriate and provision of additional services as required.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and strategy documents as required by clients.
- Ensure lease events are diarised and reported to clients and their instructions acted upon.
- Support and manage the procurement of service contracts either at centre or portfolio level, as required, in consultation with Centre Management teams and BE teams appropriate.
- MRICS Qualified desired but not essential.
- Previous experience of successfully managing service charge budgets and mixed-use portfolios essential.
- 5 years of experience in Property Management.
- Qube experience preferred.
- Self-motivated, ability to deliver set objectives to tight timescales.
- Lease management, tenant applications and service charge management experience.
- Health & Safety awareness.
- Knowledge and understanding of RICS Service Charge Code.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Daniah Williams MRICS on 020 3994 0340.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates