PROPERTY MANAGER | CLIENT SIDE
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum pro rata plus bonus, and package.
3 days a week
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a prestigious property investment and surveying practise. They require a property manager who would feel comfortable diversifying into investment.
The successful candidate will feel comfortable with undertaking full property management duties of the clients portfolios with good knowledge and understanding of leases and provide lease advisory services as well.
- Undertake full property management duties on a mixed-use portfolio.
- Liaising between tenants and contractors.
- Handling advertisements, prospective tenant viewing requests, screening and contracts.
- Assisting in negotiations.
- Assisting with building compliance.
- Opportunity to gain expose to investment sales with the investment team.
- Undertake research to contribute to investment requirements.
- MRICS qualified desired but not essential.
- Good understanding of Lease Advisory duties.
- Well-presented, professional, and personable individual who has the ambition to succeed.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Methodical, organised with high attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (outlook, excel and word).
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Annabel Drew 020 3757 5017.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates