£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + plus package
about 2 years ago
PROPERTY AND ASSET MANAGEMENT
£35,000- £45,000 PER ANNUM PLUS COMPETITIVE PACKAGE
Capstone are working in partnership with a leading consultancy who are looking to source a property and asset manager to be based in their Bristol office. The role encompasses all aspects of property management predominately working on multi-let offices across central London portfolios and regional bug six city focused portfolios.
- Day to day running of multiple commercial properties.
- Review and enforcement of tenant lease covenant compliance.
- Setting, managing and reporting on annual maintenance and service charge budgets
- Liaising with other departments to ensure delivery of all relevant services to the properties managed and to the client.
- Contributing to a positive and progressive team/business culture.
Skills and Experience: -
- A proven track record and experience in commercial property management, knowledge of Landlord & Tenant law including the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954
- Service charge recovery/administration
- Knowledge and experience of undertaking Lease renewals, rent reviews and lettings/disposals/acquisitions
- Knowledge and awareness of Health and Safety legislation and best practice.
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Knowledge of Property Management software e.g. TRAMPS, YARDI
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Daniah Williams MRICS 020 3994 0340.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates