4 months ago
A well funded Central Coast developer looking to grow it's construction arm due to a pipeline of works that has seen major expansion within the business. Bringing developments that have ordinarily been reserved for Sydneysiders to the Central Coast means that breaking ground on any development will see you be part of something new and exciting. The company itself has a flat reporting structure where the executive is easy to communicate with.
• Managing projects end-to-end, from concept through to validation and commissioning
• Develop proposals and monitor budgets
• Knowledge of project management fundamentals
• Experience managing multidisciplinary projects
• Have the ability to communicate well at all levels
• Support the implementation of the strategic operations plan by planning and executing upgrades and improvements
• Track, forecast and provide regular reporting on projects to site and company senior management
Are you Suitable?
You will be a professional Construction Project Manager or Snr Project Engineer with demonstrated experience in managing multiple construction projects from Client Brief through Design, Procurement, Construction and handover phases.
You will have demonstrated experience in planning and/or managing the delivery of multi-disciplinary projects and the various forms of commercial arrangements. Your experience will also include dealing with various local, state and other government authorities, and in depth understanding of the BCA.
What do you receive?
The remuneration for these Project Manager roles is between $180k - $220k depending on experience and ability.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume in the application via the link and for a confidential discussion please call Darren on 02 9146 6660.