Multi-skilled Maintenance Technician
Salary: £30,000 + shift allowance
Capstone are currently working with a highly regarded Global FM Provider who are looking to recruit for Multi-skilled Engineers to work at a high-profile site in Birmingham.
Apprenticeship served multi-skilled Engineer with proven knowledge of -
- All areas of Mechanical Engineering with excellent problem solving and diagnostic skills.
- (gear drives, bearings, belt drives & pulleys, fans, screw threads, fixings, materials, heat transfer, linkages, chain drives etc)
- Pipefitting and plumbing
- Knowledge of industrial steam boilers and steam systems
- Experience of working on industrial steam boiler and steam systems
- (pipework, joints, valves, heat exchangers, condensate systems etc)
- Experience of working on commercial & domestic water systems
- Experience of working on Compressed air systems
- Knowledge of pumps, motors, valves, drive systems etc
- Experience of working on pumps, motors valves, drive systems etc
Night shift hours are 7.30pm - 7.30am and the rota rolls across weekends and bank holidays. There will be a period initially on days, 5 days 7.30 - 4.30 to obtain site and plant familiarity and location (essential), anticipated to be 6-8 weeks. Longer or shorter dependant on progress.
If you are interested in the role and fit the above criteria, please get in touch with Sam Lee on email: email@example.com or via phone on 020 3757 5000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates