Junior Acquisitions Surveyor
£35,000 - £45,000
I am currently recruiting exclusively for a prestigious London Investor and Developer, who are looking to invest in student housing development sites in the UK. Their main aim is to create secure income streams and capital growth for its investor, through the acquisition and active management of prime real estate assets.
They seek a Junior Acquisitions Surveyor to join their team, with the target of identifying and acquiring development sites across the UK.
- This opportunity is focused on large scale residential schemes across multiple asset classes
- The successful candidate will ideally be recently qualified, however the client is open to consider individuals with a minimum of two years' experience
- The role involves liaising with agents across the country, hence flexibility to travel is essential
- They will require experience in running development appraisals on excel spreadsheets
- Technical appraisal experience is needed. Important that the successful candidate knows indicative pricing for construction costs - i.e. adding more value than just finding sites
- This investor is privately owned, and they can make decisions on acquisitions quickly
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a Developer in the early stages of its European growth journey. With core focus being placed on this growth avenue; career development and progression is expected.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates