Job title: Interim Cost Consultant
Pay: £400/day (outside IR35)
Capstone are proud to be working closely alongside a well-renowned Global and Independent Consultancy specialising across all Built Environment Sectors with one of the most renowned names in the industry for over 50 years.
We have been instructed to support the recruitment of an Interim Cost Consultant who will be responsible or estimating the cost of planned projects within a critical infrastructure organisation.
- Analysing plans, bills of quantities and other project documentation to estimate costs
- Researching, sourcing, negotiating, and obtaining the best prices and quotes from suppliers and subcontractors
- Analysing data that can affect costs (such as currency exchange rates and the company's productivity rates)
- Assessing the financial, technical, and operational risks of the project
- Visiting project sites to gather information
- Liaising with project teams and suppliers
- Be degree educated
- Come from a contractor or consultancy background
- Have worked for a public sector organisation (ideal but not necessary)
- Have experience working within infrastructure or technology sector
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07494368638
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates