Head of Delivery
Salary - £65,000 - £70,000 + Benefits
Capstone are working exclusively with a world-renown museum group to recruit a Head of Delivery to oversee the construction of a state-of-the-art facility. Our client is working on a 545-acre multi-purpose site which is host to several development projects, native woodlands and large open areas. The facility itself will be nearly 300,000ft² and will house a number of historic and priceless arts and artefacts.
As Head of Delivery you would be working directly with the Programme Director, coordinating and ensuring all aspects of the delivery. Your role will be to ensure the handover, fit out and occupation of the facility to a clear scope, brief and budget and ultimately integrate the building seamlessly into the operations of the Museum Group. Additionally, there will be several more minor projects running adjacently, requiring oversight of multiple projects at once.
- A proven track record of managing the period of handover, fit-out and occupation of a new building/space and achieving time and budget targets.
- Experience of working with multiple consultants, contractors and third-party suppliers.
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely with a definite direction and vision for the project.
- You will need experience on new-build projects with values above £5 million.
- Previous experience in the heritage sector is desirable
- Ideally you will have experience and understanding of the Museum sector.
- You would be enthusiastic about heritage and museum projects.
- An ambitious and hardworking ethic would be crucial for this role.
- Strong verbal and written communications is also a must.
If this head of delivery role with this world-renown museum group appeals to your ambitions and interests, then please get in touch with Henry Way (Consultant) via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or via mobile on 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates