£130000.00 - £150000.00 per annum + large bonus + benifits
over 1 year ago
Position: Head of Construction Delivery
Location: United Kingdom (flexible), extensive travel
Salary: up to £150,000 plus large bonus + benefits
Take charge at a pivotal junction in the evolution of one of the UKs largest regional landlords and transport operators. With 40 locations across the UK and a 5,000-hectare estate, this high-level position will be accountable for all construction activity within its newly formed Group Project function. The department has been established to improve the way significant projects are delivered regardless of location and industry. To achieve this a Head of Construction Delivery has been identified by the board as a key role to realise success.
About the role;
Typical projects will range between £20m to £150m and this role will be assigned to support projects under development as well as projects under execution.
- Drive value for asset delivery through identifying and optimise technical delivery concepts and solutions
- Driving contractors to address major construction issues and opportunities
- Identify construction delivery risk and opportunities
- Provide input to work package strategies
- Establishing design and construction management strategy
- Identify needs for studies and surveys
- Provide input to optimise project resource planning
- Technical specification for tenders and tender evaluation
- Coach junior construction delivery resources throughout the organisation
It's essential that you are hands on with regards to internal experts, external consultants and contractors to optimise value and simplify delivery. You must have an ability to grasp technical concepts and drive alternative options. It is essential that you have experience of construction delivery from early concept to operational hand over.
- Minimum of 10 years construction experience preferably with a contractor and client side
- You will be motivated by delivering project value
- Proactive and high energy personality
- Major industrial, logistics or infrastructure experience
- Must be full flexible to travel and work at any location in the UK
If you are interested in a long-term career path and you enjoy the challenge of varying projects across geographical locations, we want to hear from you.
Please contact Benjamin Kepes at Capstone Property Recruitment on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org ) for a confidential discussion and to arrange a meeting.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates