Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Capstone Property Recruitment is an ambitious consultancy working with elite clients in the UK and EMEA, currently recruiting a Graduate to work on our Corporate services desk.
You will be placing candidates across Administration & Secretarial, Graduates, Project Management Support, Marketing, Finance & Accounts and HR into the wider Property and Construction industry. This is dual desk placing candidates into interim and permanent roles.
The role of Trainee Consultant is a varied and demanding one, which provides a strong basis for a long-term career as a Recruitment Consultant. Before qualifying as a Capstone Consultant each team member is put through a comprehensive training scheme (Capstone Training Programme) that balances their skills around the key areas of technical understanding, development of market intelligence and advanced customer service. The role includes training and understanding in the following areas:
- Business-to-Business Sales and Client Management
- Headhunting and the concept of Search
- The full recruitment lifecycle
- Advertising and Role Marketing
- Business-Focused Networking
- Candidate Resourcing Methods
- Analytical Methods
- The Property lifecycle
We are currently looking for a bright, enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our trainee consultancy programme and help build upon our successful Corporate Services desk. A successful candidate will be proficient in the following areas:
- Educated to degree level, holding a 2:1 or above in any discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious, motivated and able to show examples of this
- A track record of success and high achievement
- The ability to work in a team and as an individual
- An energetic character, full of charisma that will fit into our vibrant environment
If you want the best start for your career in Recruitment get in touch with Chloe Doak today.
Apply via LinkedIn or
send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates