Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £31000 per annum
12 months ago
Graduate Building Surveyor
Up to £31,000 + Package + Bonus
Capstone are recruiting on behalf of a prestigious global real estate firm, providing individuals the opportunity to work with the world's leading businesses. Along with career progression you will benefit from exposure to other departments increasing your commercial knowledge.
About the role:
The portfolio of projects covers all business areas, the successful candidate will be involved with:
- Identifying and analysing defects
- The preparation of due diligence, planned preventative maintenance and condition maintenance reports.
- Undertaking the preparation and review of schedules of dilapidations and pre-acquisition surveys.
- Carrying out the role of contract administrator.
- Manage small scale projects.
- A degree level Building Surveying qualification or equivalent.
- Experience carrying out contract administration.
- Hold a driving license.
- You should be personable and approachable and due to calibre of the high-end clients, a good eye-for-detail is of paramount importance.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates