£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
over 1 year ago
Position - Senior Project Manager (German Speaking)
Salary - £60,000 to £80,000 plus bonus & benefits
Location - London or Germany based with extensive travel
Capstone are working in partnership with an independently owned project & cost management consultancy based in Central London who have an enviable reputation working within the hotels & leisure sector delivering projects for industry related developers, operators, investors and funds. Since the business was founded 9 years ago, they have delivered over 20,000 hotel 'keys'. The wider business covers a variety of building types across the private sector.
If you are interested in working for a medium sized specialist project management consultancy, you have an appetite to work and travel across Germany and you speak fluent German, please read on.
Key Competencies for the role are as follows:
- Approximately 5 years' experience as a Project Manager within the construction sector
- A relevant technical qualification in construction, surveying, architecture, engineering
- Must have excellent client relationship skills able to relate to individuals in a professional and diligent manner
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Should possess natural, drive & determination
- Excellent leadership and management abilities
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic, organised, confident and friendly
- Must be fluent in both German & English
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
You will be based in either London, Berlin or Munich. If you are based in Germany, you will be expected to travel to London on a weekly basis and vice versa if based in London. You will be responsible for a large portfolio of new build hotel projects with construction values of up to €35m across Germany. Acting as the Clients Representative you will be managing and coordinating local teams of contractors and reporting on a regular basis into a major hotel operator. The hotel operator is a long-standing client and they have an excellent relationship where they are regularly involved in projects from concept design, planning as well as construction delivery.
If you are interested to find out more with regards to this role then please do not hesitate to contact Henry Way (Consultant) via email on email@example.com or via phone no 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates