Freelance Valuations Surveyor (License & Leisure)
Contract Length: 6 Months
Daily rate: £350 - £500 (experience dependant)
Capstone are currently acting on behalf of a real estate property consultancy to recruit a Surveyor to work within their Valuation team providing valuations of Trading assets (Licence and Leisure, Healthcare, Alternatives) to specialist funds and banks.
- Write reports for loan security and transaction support purposes
- Execute valuation assignments including inspections, market research, valuation modelling and detailed report writing
- Develop and maintain specialist focus on Retail & Leisure, Healthcare and Alternative markets
- Carry out excellent quality valuations adhering to challenging deadlines
- Co-ordinate and assist with London and South East portfolio valuations
Requirements / Competencies
- MRICS qualified and Chartered Surveyor
- Knowledge of Argus Developer and Investor packages
- Microsoft office package essential, particularly Excel
Both full time and part-time applications considered.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3757 5004
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates