City of London, London
£15 - £80000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
£80,000 per annum plus competitive package
Capstone's Corporate Services division are exclusively working with a Global Project management consultancy to source a Financial Controller.
This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual to join a niche development business instructed on array of stadia and events. As Financial Controller you will report to the CFO and communicate with Stakeholders providing technical project accounting. Pivotal for the company success you will manage all company accounting and be responsible for asset financing relationships.
- Responsible for all technical accounting & finance control matters for 4 entities
- Cash flow management and reporting on all operational level overseas purchasing and payables functions
- Responsible for asset financing relationships and calculations
- Preparation of statuary accounts under IFRS and any local statuary reporting
- Review and approve bank reconciliations and other balance sheet reconciliations, put a system in place to ensure regular review and approvals
- Responsible for audit and liaison with auditors in conjunction with the CFO
To be considered
- Entrepreneurial and self-starter experience
- Fully qualified accountant e.g. ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent
- 5 years proven industry experience
- Strong technical accounting experience preferably with project-based accounting
- Demonstrable stakeholder management including technical stakeholders such as Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors.
- Experience working in Events or Design & Build projects
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates