Leeds, West Yorkshire
£55000 - £75000 per annum + bonus + benefits
about 1 year ago
Director/Partner Building Surveyor
Up to £75,000 plus car and package
Working with an impressive and vast commercial client base this firm aims to progress careers and provide opportunities. Individuals are not pigeon holed but there is a complete mix of project and professional work. Their fun and exciting culture makes this one of the most enjoyable places to work. This individual will be expected to business develop strategically within the Leeds market.
The role and responsibilities
- Engaged in all aspects within Building Surveying from inception to completion
- Act as a client liaison
- Carry out all required professional services; due diligence, construction monitoring, contract admin, PPM, dilapidations, exit strategy, fire insurance cost assessments and party walls
- Assist in the development of junior surveyors
- Networking and maintaining strong relationships internally and externally
- Managing small to medium projects (£50k to £4m)
- Play an active part in business development
- Experience in professional services such as building surveys, dilapidations and ideally project monitoring.
- 7 or more years relevant experience including strong experience post qualification
- Produce high quality reports, strong presentational and IT skills.
- To be self-motivated, methodical, diligent as well as organised with the ability to take on and manage heavy workloads at peak times
- To prioritise, meet deadlines and be results focused
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates