City of London, London
£12.94 - £13.94 per hour
10 months ago
Job Title: Data Analyst (Sustainability)
Capstone Property Recruitment are proud to be working alongside a renowned international consultancy within their London office. You will be working for a market leader with a client base that is second to none working with both investors, developers, landed estates as well as large pension and investment funds to deliver a mix of projects including commercial occupier and development projects.
The opportunity sits within the sustainability team in London. You will be working with large data sets and will need to present this information in a clear and concise format to influence sustainable solutions.
As the successful Data Analyst, you will be working closely with the sustainability team carrying out the following deliverables:
- Reportingof large datasets, condensed in easy-to-understand formats for presentation to the team and client.
- Supporting the wider team to drive sustainability solutions by presenting data in an easy-to-understand forma
- Liaise with management and other stakeholders to produce high quality reports for review.
- Identify and resolve anomalies within data reporting and present outliers to the team along with potential reasons behind the outliers.
- Provide Support to the wider team by providing ad-hoc requests for data reporting.
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive Attitude
- Ability to work under pressure to timed targets
- Able to work autonomously on large data sets
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills to other analysts and members of the team
- The ability to condense complex data sets into something easy to understand
- Self-Evaluation skills to continuously improve delivery
- Experience within Big Data and Utilities Data (Desirable)
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07494368638
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates