Commercial Property Management Surveyor
£35,000 - £40,000 + Package
I'm working with a leading, independent firm of Chartered Surveyors, who have an excellent pipeline of work guaranteed, and thus seek the addition of a Property Manager. Working within the Asset Management Department, the Property Manager will be expected to work autonomously across a designated commercial portfolio in Central London. Having a good understanding of lease consultancy would be a plus so as to pursue asset management opportunities where possible.
You'll be expected to undertake the following:
- Day to day management of a portfolio of properties.
- Attend any Asset Management and leasing Meetings and provide the client with asset overview, operational updates and recommendations where necessary.
- Support delivery of the property management function and manage operational issues.
- Coordinate, assist, prepare and review the Management Reports, Service Charge Reconciliation Packs and Service Charge Budget Packs.
- Set up management systems for new buildings/property/tenants to include lease set up, rent and service charge management, policies and procedures.
- Assist in the preparation and review of the service charge budget to ensure competitively benchmarked against competitors.
The role requires a MRICS qualified surveyor with 1-2 years post qualified experience or someone with strong Property Management experience within the commercial sector.
You should be forward thinking and diligent with excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong professional relationships.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker on 0203 757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates