£50000 - £55000.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
Commercial Manager - QS, London
£50,000 - £55,000 basic + Package
Capstone are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading global hotel developer and operator. With a range of hotel brands within their group, they are now looking for a Commercial to join their existing team and be involved in their flagship residential and hotel projects across London. Globally they have 28 hotels in operation and 10 under construction.
You will be joining a highly experienced team, led by an astute Commercial Director, with expertise and a track record of delivering prestigious and complex projects in London and across the UK for consultancy and residential developer companies.
The ideal candidate would have been involved in prominent residential or hotel developments, or be in a position to adapt their skills set to do so. You will ideally have had commercial management responsibility for multiple packages of a project for either a developer or main contractor.
- Regularly report and provide support to Senior Commercial Manager/Head of Commercial on all project related matters and liaise as necessary with counterparts in international head office and London project team.
- Review of budgets, cost plans and cost assessments to ensure best value for the Client.
- Assist in obtaining funding, bank presentation, fund monitoring etc.
- Overseeing and monitoring project quantity surveyor in various aspect of project deliverable.
- Review and input to the Contract procurement routes and dates, and all milestones associated with the delivery of the works.
- Review Contractor tender/quotation returns to ensure that the costs meet the requirements of the development cost model and that the contractor is achieving the best possible procurement in commercial terms.
- Review, comment and monitor the Contractor's construction methodology to ensure that they fully comply with all contract requirements, supported as required by the project team.
- Review, validate and authorise as appropriate Contractor and Design Team valuations.
- Prepare and review Consultant Contracts. Manage consultant fees, make recommendation and ensure fees are directly linked to deliverables.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading developer involved in iconic schemes.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Kevin Boakye (Senior Consultant - Construction & Development) on +44 (0) 20 3757 5000 or alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference KB2131.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates