£55000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + benefits (pension 20%)
over 1 year ago
Client-side Building Surveyor
Up to £60,000 + package
I am pleased to be working with one of the world's largest privately-owned property companies. This major developer and investor owns and manages a diverse portfolio in prime postcodes across the UK. This new role is for a Building Surveyor to look after the Belgravia portfolio, with a focus on heritage protection and improving architectural quality. This world class real estate includes commercial, residential and retail assets, many of which are Listed, and seeped in a rich history.
This crucial hire will provide expert advice to the Property Management team and the Major Works team in all matters of best practice and cost control.
- To process applications for alterations from freeholders
- To carry out dilapidations inspections, including preparation of interim and terminal schedules
- To carry out building surveys in connection with acquisitions, disposals, surrenders and renewals
- To carry our work associated with the Party Wall Act
- To provide technical expertise to the Major Works Team to maintain the high quality of fabric on the estate through the 10 year major works plan
- To monitor work carried out under insurance claims
You will be a RICS qualified Building Surveyor, with experience working on high value portfolios. You should have proficient knowledge of the covenants of applicable leases/ tenancy agreements.
Due to the unique and prestigious nature of the Tenants, you should have a strong record in maintaining high quality customer relationships.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King on 0203 757 5000 or email email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates