Business Development Executive
Location: West End, London
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + package
Capstone are working exclusively in partnership with a Global Real Estate Consultancy looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Executive.
This is an exciting opportunity to join their successful Private Office team who provide specialist residential and commercial real estate advise. Reporting into the Head of Department, your overarching strategy is to build long-term relationships with Clients.
As Business Development Executive you will lead key account management and business development for wealth advisors and clients in the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
Overview of the role:
- Management of new and existing relationships with key wealth advisors
- Building and managing relationships with Ultra-High net worth individuals and family offices
- Organise regular sector and individual client meetings in the Channel Islands
- Identify and promote opportunities for cross selling internal service lines
- Work in collaboration with wider client relationship and business development teams
- Degree educated within Real Estate, private banking or wealth management
- Confident and articulate with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong writing skills with an active interest and understanding of the business
- Excellent personal presentation
- Pro-active and have a strong sense of self-motivation
If you'd like the opportunity to work for a globally recognised brand please get in touch with Chloe Doak:
Chloe Doak (Consultant)
via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or on
0203 757 5000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates