Salary £30,500 plus generous package
I am recruiting on behalf of one of the world's most famous estates consisting of residential buildings, office spaces, workshops and gardens. The majority of the portfolio is classified as either ancient monuments or historic buildings making this is a very interesting estate to work on.
- To support the Operations Surveyors by providing on-site day-to-day supervision of property works being carried out across the Estate
- To maintain a high standard of quality control and supervision
- Provide instruction and guidance to internal teams and external contractors
- Provide administration support to Operation Surveyors
- Communicate effectively with customers and the maintenance team
- Ideally a degree in a relevant discipline
- Possess a City & Guilds or NVQ qualification (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline
- Hold property experience in an occupied surrounding
- Proven supervisory skills demonstrated with in-house teams and contractors
- Strong communication skills
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates