Building Surveying Lead
£60,000 + package + lucrative bonus scheme
I'm excited to be working with an established firm of Chartered Surveyors, who are looking to expand their service offering and bring a Building Surveyor in house. Established over 100 years ago, they have a long-standing client base which includes banks, developers, propco's and public bodies. They now seek to offer a comprehensive service offering to their clients and hence require technical support to meet expanding demands.
This opportunity would suit an experienced individual who can bring fees with them but would like the support and security of a larger firm and has the capacity to nurture existing internal and external relationships. There would be a considerable amount of guaranteed work to tackle from day one, alongside a lot of untapped internal opportunities to further expand the business line. This is a fantastic platform to grow a separate business unit, within an established brand providing a clear route to partnership.
This is an all-encompassing position and you will not be pigeonholed to a specific service line, experience within the following areas would be preferable:
- Design and Specification, Defect Analysis and Reporting
- Schedules of Dilapidations
- Party Wall awards
- Project Monitoring and Technical Due Diligence
- Contract Administration and Project Management of projects for private sector clients - preferably including commercial office/ industrial
- Client Development - internal and external sources
The successful candidate will be a qualified member of the RICS and have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience across the commercial sector. Alongside strong client-facing skills, a history of active business development and the ability to maintain client relationships is of paramount importance.
Other skills should include:
- Ability to work well with others
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical and organised
- Detail focused and strong with time management
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker (Team Leader - Building Surveying), by emailing email@example.com or calling 0203 757 5000 / 07494 368 453.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates