Manchester, Greater Manchester
about 2 years ago
Building Surveyor Director
Salary is dependent on experience
An award-winning consultancy are looking to expand their in-house commercial surveying team and require an individual up to Building Surveying Director. Being known for their impressive management of projects, this would be a great opportunity for someone who is seeking to assist in team development and focus more on project delivery with no fee targets.
About the role;
You will be involved in the undertaking of high quality and timely building surveying alongside delivering instructions and projects inception to completion with minimum supervision.
- Managing multiple projects on live operational sites.
- Building a portfolio of client relationships, internal and external, ensuring these are maintained through enthusiasm and outstanding communication skills.
- Oversee and carry out dilapidation processes, preparing schedules of condition and producing reinstatement cost assessments.
- Assist in management and development or junior members in the team.
- Construction/Property related degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in a commercial setting.
- Ability to identify and promote business development.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise effectively and possess excellent communication skills.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 757 5000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates