Up to £0.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
£45,000 - 60,000pa plus a very competitive bonus.
Capstone is working with a global real estate consultancy, to support the growth of their Healthcare team. The team is looking for an MRICS Chartered Surveyor and Registered Valuer to join at an Associate Director level. There is capacity to higher above.
The successful candidate for the role will ideally already have knowledge within valuations, however you do not have to have the sector experience.
The role and responsibilities
- To undertake valuation work of a broad range of properties across the UK for several key corporate accounts.
Valuations across the whole healthcare property sector, including primary and long-term care, including specialist and retirement living.
Provide detailed valuations for loan security, accounts, acquisitions, listing, viability and expert purposes.
- Prepare standard reports, valuation submissions.
- Play an active part in business development.
The Individual must have the following:
- Essential to be a qualified MRICS RICS Registered Valuer
- Strong IT skills
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates