Acquisitions Manager | Investment Fund
Salary range: £55,000-£65,000 plus company car and benefits
We are working with an innovative investment fund and technology provider based in Central London. The organisation provides a unique service which involves the installation of a technology widely used across the UK for transport and securing long term leases with large UK landlords for the installation of the technology.
The company partner with top global engineering firms to ensure they have a constant supply of the systems/ tech required for sites. This therefore has created a new role for an Acquisitions Manager to join with the aim to increase the portfolio of sites to be leased.
Key responsibilities for the Acquisitions Manager:
- Identify potential acquisition targets through current landlords and a wider network. Utilising a network of agents, brokers and real estate contacts.
- Continuously sourcing and qualifying new locations. Locations will range from highway stations, retail parks, inner-city space, private landlords.
- Develop relationships with portfolio landlords for multiple site acquisition
- Leasehold negotiations
- Responsible for all market analysis as it relates to acquisition and annual/quarterly market updates. Maintain and update required reporting
- Key contributor to strategy meetings
- Business development; develop key contacts to become a strong competitor within the market and gain market share. Attend a range of industry specific events.
- Co-ordinate and assist with a team of experts in their field i.e. commercial, technical and development teams across the business to ensure all bases are covered when doing due diligence.
- MRICS qualified chartered surveyor
- Real Estate related degree
- MUST be have a clean UK driving license
- Ability to show acquisitions deals completed and how you have added value through expanding a portfolio
- Ability to showcase business development within real estate across various sectors and key landlords, larger property companies.
- Ability to travel across the UK
- Work autonomously and reporting to shareholders
To discuss more about the opportunity or put your CV forward, please contact Daniah Williams MRICS / 020 3757 5000 - 07944 454965 - firstname.lastname@example.org or Ariane Freebody - email@example.com or 07539 780121.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates